• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie to b bodies

Was that Hemi engine in a boat or a tractor? Can't imagine what vehicle it would fit in with a pan like that.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Nice Roadrunner!!!

welcome to FBBO nice road runner project keep us posted on your progress

Welcome aboard - I love the look of your car! Very cool! :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the comments. I am amazed that so many can appreciate what I can see in my minds eye. I will keep you all updated as progress begins

When you pull the pan on that engine, I would be interested in what kind of oil pickup it has. It's very unusual for a dedicated race car to retain its original engine this long.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome and looks like you have a great project with an original Hemi car!

Thank you all for the comments. I am amazed that so many can appreciate what I can see in my minds eye. I will keep you all updated as progress begins
I just acquired a 1968 rr with its original 426 that I’ve had my eye on for the last two years. I was finally able to make a deal that worked out for the seller and of course my accountant the wife. It’s largely a complete car minus a few parts here and there It’s missing its original a833(that went to WA in another car) but came with an later model 18 spline 4 speed of about 1970 vintage. Figured I’d join a group that that focuses on a particular make/body and has the knowledge of many members on the intricacies of this make. Once I figure out how to post some photos etc I’ll do so

View attachment 1206740 View attachment 1206741
Cool beans!! And I'm curious too about that pan being in that car lol. And welcome to the site!!

:thumbsup:
make sure to check out our Racers Hangout
& the Pro-touring & Resto-Mod forums here too
right up your alley, alike minded folks

I have a few 18 spline transmissions that I acquired for racing in WA state where I live. I got them from about the late 70s until the end of the 80s. If you believe your’ s was removed during that time period I could check some case numbers for match at some point. PM me if interested.

Auto Transport Service
Back