• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie!! Two long term projects. 72 BB RR all original, 73 SB RR

Maple

Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
Hi!
About a year ago I was watching several of the roadkill garage shows and somewhere along the way heard the expression isn't it more fun to drive a classic car that isn't 100% than to look at in in the corner of the garage. It got me thinking I have two to look at. It's time one turns the tires on one of them! I started this quest by buying the 72 roadrunner 400 4brl bright green bench seat auto 76k unmolested 8-3/4 sure grip 3.55. A year later I found the 73 petty blue red stripe with wht canopy top originally a 318 car bucket seats. I had a 74 satellite Sebring back in the day. Wife asks which one I am keeping I answered BOTH till I finally pick one and then I will wait two more years before I sell it! 73 has been on the lift for a year and time is very limited. I have a stout 340 and 4spd and Dana for it. The plan is to drive it, restore it for being a driver and maybe run the drag strip from time to time. I got tired of tripping over the 72 Dana out of a rr gtx yesterday and rolled it under the car to discover the isolation mounts for 73. Need to find shock plates from a 72.

Hi Maple, sounds like some fun projects!
il_570xN.966142936_2rgt.jpg

Welcome from Alabama and FBBO. It's nice to look at your projects, but better to ride.

Welcome from south Jersey!! Aaahhh, Maple, you're gonna need to post pics REAL soon, just a warning, some of the members require them, you've been warned!! :lol:

:xscuseless:

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome aboard from NJ & in case you need additional harassment:
pichers.jpg

welcome to FBBO

Pics

Hey I'm trying to register on for roadrunners only site but it wants year make and model of car.
It says that 1973 plymouth roadrunner is wrong format.

Still looking for some pics I don't know where they went. Years ago we had paper pictures lol

Auto Transport Service
Back