• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dakota Sport

Local time
3:00 AM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone - I am an Old Gear Head been drag racing since 1964 currently racing a 1993 Dodge Dakota 318 in Stock Eliminator 3475 lbs [email protected] and ready for a light weight A&A 904 and converter to scrub off a little more ET but looking for a reasonably priced B Body to street drive a little - prefer a BB Wedge but would look at what is available - Look forward to meeting you all - Bob
DAKOTA 2018 LODRS STARTING LINE (BEST).jpg

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! 440'

Welcome from Alabama. What are you looking for in a B body? Dodge/Plymouth/year?

Welcome from Alabama. What are you looking for in a B body? Dodge/Plymouth/year?
I was in the middle of purchasing a 64 Polara 440 with Max Wedge Heads -Int & carbs and an exporter got involved and I just bowed out as it was a long distance purchase and I was depending on the seller's honesty (maybe crazy) and when he went toward the exporter I just got a bad rub and pulled away - with that said I would like something 64-65 but would look at 66-67 if it was nice and fair money

We like Dakotas here, too.

Welcome from FL.
I like the Daks too. Had a '94 Sport CC 5.2L/5-speed. Sold it to my brother-in-law when I bought an '01 R/T.

sweet truck and welcome to the site Bob :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten!

Welcome from Indiana. Good luck on your search.

Welcome from Missouri!! Good luck in your search!!

Auto Transport Service
Back