• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NHRA Channel on ROKU

Endangered Species

Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching NHRA channel on Rouku?
Man it's awesome! They have been showing races from the 50's, 60's 70's and 80's all the way through to 2019.. I turn it off when it get's to the late 1990's...Man I miss the days of dry hops, Pro Stock, and Funny Cars actually look like the cars you could buy, and all of the different racers.
From back in the day's of ABC's Wide World of Sports and Keith Jacksons to Dimond P with Steve Evans and Dave McClelland they had WAY better coverage than what we're fed today.
If you don't have Rouku, Trust me, it's worth the 30.00 at Walmart to just to watch the old races

I did not know that,did you search NHRA to get it?

Crap I dont even have cable tv

Crap I dont even have cable tv

Just need a ROKU, don't need cable. If you have ROKU already, look for it under the channels section of your ROKU account. It doesn't tell you you have to 'pay' until you go to watch something, then you have to go online to start a membership at NHRA.TV

I have the Roku just not 120 for the channel
Just need a ROKU, don't need cable. If you have ROKU already, look for it under the channels section of your ROKU account. It doesn't tell you you have to 'pay' until you go to watch something, then you have to go online to start a membership at NHRA.TV

Not sure I'm right but I think I read in my membership that if your an NHRA member you get free nhra tv through a code entered.

MAKE SURE TO GO TO THE ROKU CHANNEL! Then search.

When you log onto your ROKU, you see Pluto Roku etc etc. Go to Roku channel then search for NHRA. It's free

Not sure what you're showing... mine is free. I don't even have a NHRA membership.
Are you using a Roku?

I have just a ROKU. It downloaded the channel no problem, but when I went to play something it asked for my membership? Couldn't find anywhere on ROKU to start a membership, so I went to NHRA.TV website and that's where I saw the pricing.

What did I miss? Searching ROKU brought up only one NHRA.TV?

I have just a ROKU. It downloaded the channel no problem, but when I went to play something it asked for my membership? Couldn't find anywhere on ROKU to start a membership, so I went to NHRA.TV website and that's where I saw the pricing.

What did I miss? Searching ROKU brought up only one NHRA.TV?

I'm not talking about the app. I'm talking about go to the ROKU channel on the main menu then open the channel and find search... type in NHRA....
When you open the main screen of ROKU, you see all kinds of different apps like PLUTO, NETFLIX etc etc. go to ROKU channel, it's free like PLUTO it has all kinds of shows and movies... then find the search screen with in the ROKU channel then type in NHRA.
You don't need a NHRA membership, it's free.

I'm not talking about the app. I'm talking about go to the ROKU channel on the main menu then open the channel and find search... type in NHRA....
When you open the main screen of ROKU, you see all kinds of different apps like PLUTO, NETFLIX etc etc. go to ROKU channel, it's free like PLUTO it has all kinds of shows and movies... then find the search screen with in the ROKU channel then type in NHRA.
You don't need a NHRA membership, it's free.

I'm not on the app, I was online at my ROKU account where you add channels. Let me try again.......

I'm not on the app, I was online at my ROKU account where you add channels. Let me try again.......
You're not getting what I'm saying. I'm not talking about adding channels... I'm telling to go TO the Roku channel. Roku has it's own channel on the Roku.

You're not getting what I'm saying. I'm not talking about adding channels... I'm telling to go TO the Roku channel. Roku has it's own channel on the Roku.

Oh, I see say the blind man............DOH!! They're showing the 2018 4 wide nationals in Vegas now......?

Excuse me while I go slam my head in the door a few times.........

Oh, I see say the blind man............DOH!! They're showing the 2018 4 wide nationals in Vegas now......?

Excuse me while I go slam my head in the door a few times.........

LOL.. it's all good. Keep watching they have a lot of old stuff on there.

Auto Transport Service
Back