• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice 65 Mustang,289 auto,TRADE for Mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikgas01

Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
289 auto. Very nice old car. 7k or Mopar trade. Fly here,drive home.
0805111631a95278469.jpg

0805111630a95281570.jpg

0805111631b95318370.jpg

0805111721a95329433.jpg

Nice! Had several of those. What's the history etc? Body work, rust issues etc? I don't have anything to trade but might consider buying if you consider selling.....

It was a Texas car and runs great. Had 1 small patch in the back quarter and that is it!! Very unusual to see one as solid as this.
023-2.jpg

It isn`t perfect but is very, very nice and everything works. I know it was restored once and that is about it. I took it in on a trade to try to get a Mopar for my 440.
026-3.jpg

025-2.jpg

The bumpers are perfect and the interior would be perfect it the carpet wasn`t faded.

A/C/ check my post for the 73 i have for sale, where are you?
Jim

I am only interested in trades at least as nice as my car. Rollers are fine. No project cars that need paint and body work. That is the most expensive part to a car. Thanks.:headbang:

Bump 4 a sweet stanger! Really nice red! What color do they call that? How do U decode a 65 mustang? Don't mean to sound like a moron Just really know Mopars and not to much about the others, besides the mechanics. I Like a few Chebbys a few fords But Im mostly all mopar! Do they have a fender tag?

You know, I`m not real sure. I think mine might have been a 6 cyl car new. Everything in it is 1965 though. Even the engine is 1965 as well as all of the components.

take a pic of the plate in drivers door, if it is still there and I decode everything. what is the VIN? if it has T it was a six originally. K, A, C or F would be a v8, f a 260cid

6 cylinder cars also came with 4 lug wheels, small brakes and soft springs. Most that did a V8 swap never bothered to swap out that stuff....just saying. The 260 cars had 5 lug wheels etc and were usually in the early cars that came with a generator. Those were considered to be the 64 1/2 cars but I'm sure the 260 also made it into the early 65's. The Mustang was released early in trying to beat the Barracuda but the Barracuda still beat them anyways however, the popularity of the Stang killed the early Backarudas.

I went to the station and bought a 4 loco and this is my ride home. Notice the 2 neat cars I pass and the long black marks at my corner from my old 49 Dodge truck.
th_005-15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back