• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nigerian wheels

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
Well today I was trying to get started disassembling my 69 Super Bee but I can’t get these stupid wheels off. Do any of you guy’s or gals know how to remove them. Seen them on cars before but haven’t had any of my own. Lol . HELP ME PLEASE BEFORE I BREAK OUT THE TORCH.
4403C296-D3FF-4FFA-9A20-664DC71DB7D0.jpeg
B5F49E0D-1C20-4846-9B24-715125B07745.jpeg

Knock offs without the knock off. See if the center will pop off and see if there’s a big single nut under there.

Edit - The center is the nut I guess.

^^^ yep, I'd assume one big nut like a 'Vette with knock offs. Adapters might be worth something to boot...

I worked on an MGB with factory knock-off wire wheels. The center nut turned counter-clockwise.
jus sayin...

I’m thinking the car should be jacked up after seeing the video. Should make it easier. Don’t care if I damage the center cap. Oh wait it is jacked up with them stupid wheels on it. Lol

On both sides of the car?
Now that you ask, I think it was only on the one side. It did have a special wrench for the nuts, but I ended up having to cut the nuts off as they were so tight, the wrench bent. The nuts were brass, so cutting them wasn't too bad.

Auto Transport Service
Back