• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Niki Lauda won't be down for breakfast

I always wonder whom of you like F1, ( I watched since 9 years old 43 now ) Lauda was a adviser for Mercedes ( IMO better than Senna) always around the F1, one of the best of all times, despite all of his misfortune, he always stand up and keep going, rest in peace a great man, always facing the sun.

Last edited:
Truly a remarkable, dedicated champion.

RIP Mr. Lauda.

(For those unfamiliar, check out the 2013 film "Rush".)

R.I.P. ,what a life he had happy racing up there !:thumbsup:

Yeah, saw that on the news this morning.....may he rest in peace.

Wow, what a guy! RIP Driver.

I know little about F1. It LOOKS like it takes skill and balls to do what those drivers do. Like our Mopar Heroes, but different. Think 200 mph in a mighty Mopar on Bias tires.

Last edited:
(with a British accent...)

upload_2019-5-21_7-53-30.png

RIP. Very possibly the best driver/designer the world has ever produced. At any motorsport category.

Rest In Peace!

(with a British accent...)

View attachment 770105
An oldie but a goodie. :rofl:

RIP Niki Lauder...a true champion in every sense of the word. Those were the good old days of F1, when real cars were racing...not these high-tec ones which virtually drive themselves (feel the backlash coming already). I remember as a kid hearing the tragic news about the near-fatal crash which badly burned Niki. Everyone listened and watched when possible to every race in those days.

I always wonder whom of you like F1, ( I watched since 9 years old 43 now ) Lauda was a adviser for Mercedes ( IMO better than Senna) always around the F1, one of the best of all times, despite all of his misfortune, he always stand up and keep going, rest in peace a great man, always facing the sun.

I have been an avid F1 fan for decades and have been to many races as well. Niki is the second F1 personnel member to die unexpectedly this year. F1 Race Director Charlie Whiting died just before the Australian GP in March at age 66. RIP Niki - you were a remarkable racer...

Auto Transport Service
Back