• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NJ Diesel Ram Owner Forced to Scrap Truck !

It's not just New Jersey - and it's not just diesel programmers/aftermarket manufacturers.
All those little warnings on performance products that we've all been ignoring for years?
You know, the ones that say something about "off-road vehicles only..." or some such....
Well, those are the direct result of EPA mandates - mandates that are now being enforced,
oftentimes by downright underhanded and sleazy methods, by same said EPA.

It's happening all across the country - and again, we all know why they're being all dictatorial
these days. They're emboldened and they're implementing an agenda, nothing less.
The entire department needs eradicated from our government.

I had my wife's Duramax "fixed" after the DPF failed. Best thing I ever did. Did not put a tuner on it and left the HP and torque perimeters stock. She gained 4 mpg across the board loaded and empty.

I just watched a video on YouTube, About the EPA lost in court to West Virginia their power to enforce is now reduced. Not sure if this will help his truck situation ? ?

Having worked with the EPA, I would characterize them as overzealous, irrational, and vindictive.... from the top to the bottom. They also have a lot of power. You do not want to screw with them for this reason. While I'm sure they can pull enough strings that the guy could not register this truck as a street car, there is no way they can force him to destroy his own property.

Having worked with the EPA, I would characterize them as overzealous, irrational, and vindictive.... from the top to the bottom.
Saw THAT in the power industry here in "EAST COAST CALIFORNIA" (NJ) too!!!

If it were me, I'd doctor it up to look like a drag or some other type of race vehicle....send them some pix and say "that's whats its for now"....
Kinda sounds to me like this guy might have poked the poisonous snake one too manys times first tho.

It's not just New Jersey - and it's not just diesel programmers/aftermarket manufacturers.
All those little warnings on performance products that we've all been ignoring for years?
You know, the ones that say something about "off-road vehicles only..." or some such....
Well, those are the direct result of EPA mandates - mandates that are now being enforced,
oftentimes by downright underhanded and sleazy methods, by same said EPA.

It's happening all across the country - and again, we all know why they're being all dictatorial
these days. They're emboldened and they're implementing an agenda, nothing less.
The entire department needs eradicated from our government.
1663622311335.jpeg

Having worked with the EPA, I would characterize them as overzealous, irrational, and vindictive.... from the top to the bottom. They also have a lot of power. You do not want to screw with them for this reason. While I'm sure they can pull enough strings that the guy could not register this truck as a street car, there is no way they can force him to destroy his own property.
Enviro-nazis

Last time in New Jersey I had to have the pump jockey fill my rental car tank. Is it still like that?

Last time in New Jersey I had to have the pump jockey fill my rental car tank. Is it still like that?
YUP!! No self service YET, been talking self service for DECADES. Fuel my own car though.

yes..... but our gas has always been cheaper than PA with self serve........so they can pump it, I dont need to touch that filthy handle....... unless of course I'm in something cool or on a bike, no one has ever stopped me

yes..... but our gas has always been cheaper than PA with self serve........so they can pump it, I dont need to touch that filthy handle....... unless of course I'm in something cool or on a bike, no one has ever stopped me
REALLY MARK??? Filthy handle?? WOW,
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::poke:

Most of those stations remove pump filters, stick to Wawa or go to Passarellas!! Clean handles too!! Why do you see station at Garfield & the 1 next to Alibi's ALWAYS turning over???

Auto Transport Service
Back