• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No 15x8 magnums anywhere

Coronet67guy

Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
So I've already bought my 15x7 wheel vintiques magnum 500 wheels from Jegs for the front of my 1974 Charger. I've looked everywhere for 15x8's, and being told October before I could get them. I've noticed 15x6 wheels are available though. Has anyone ran a 15x6 on the front and a 15x7 on the rear, or is that front wheel just too small? If so, what tire sizes did you use? I may just have to wait for the 15x8's. Thanks!

If you want to get it rolling you could run 15x7 all around. Once the 8s are available get a pair .
Sell one pair of the 7s and get part of your $ back.

There's more than one manufacturer and several retailers of those, just saying.

There's more than one manufacturer and several retailers of those, just saying.

Yes, I've looked. Coker was even worse. I found some on eBay that are made by Legendary Wheel. They have 15x8 ready to ship it appears, just haven't heard of these wheels before.

Yes, I've looked. Coker was even worse. I found some on eBay that are made by Legendary Wheel. They have 15x8 ready to ship it appears, just haven't heard of these wheels before.
If it were me I would want all the wheels to be from the same manufacturer so the color matches. I tried that with mine and ended up with 2 new ones in the front so all 4 looked the same

15X7 is pretty small for a Charger. Are there any 15X10 available?

15X7 is pretty small for a Charger. Are there any 15X10 available?
Small? For a b-body?
They never sold them with anything bigger new (15x7 rallyes being the largest - and Mopar never sold
the Magnum 500's on their cars in 15" at all).
It's pretty common for a lot of folks to run 15x7 in the front and 15x8 in the rear these days.

Changing the rear from 14x5.5 to 15x6.5 makes a world of difference on a 71-74.

15 x 7 with 255-60-15's work nice on a 73-74 Charger all the way around and you can rotate them.

I found some pretty quickly at performancetireplus.com. Cancelled the three month wait ones at Summit. Running 15x7 on front and 15x8 on back with Coopers. Big improvement over the stock 14 inch wheels. I have those for sale on FB marketplace.

I found some pretty quickly at performancetireplus.com. Cancelled the three month wait ones at Summit. Running 15x7 on front and 15x8 on back with Coopers. Big improvement over the stock 14 inch wheels. I have those for sale on FB marketplace.
Can we see some before and after pics please? I'm considering changing to 15" wheels eventually so would be good to see a side by side comparison.
Cheers

Thank you Moparedtn for your post on what wheels and backspace you have on Fred! I just pulled the trigger
on four Magnums from Coker Tire through Jegs. Got free shipping over $99.00 and $100.00 off of $1000.00.
Bought the center caps from OER through Jegs for $119.00, and the lug nut set from lugnutguys.com for $20.00.
You posted it awhile back, and Fred looks awesome with that combo. I think I'm going with the Cooper Cobras
when I get the wheels in October. No one has anything! Can't get an AVS2 either. Oh, and I also ordered six Wix
oil filters from Amazon for $6.29/Each per your info. Thank you!

Auto Transport Service
Back