• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NO EXCUSES - watch this when you start feeling depressed or things are tough!

Some people are really amazing!

I guess the message here is Instead of a "woe is me" attitude, just do the best you can
with whatever cards you are dealt.

That's amazing

the most awesome thing is not even his playing! It's his attitude. He exudes a pretty strong sense of peace and positivity and it's a great choice of song. If you look him up on youtube he's got a lot of videos on there. I think he lives in San Diego.

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm not mistaken, I think we have someone here on FBBO that has no hands and I remember reading some of his posts about installing things under the car on the ground. Now that's a lot of patience and determination!

X 2 on wow, That guy plays better then some who have arms, amazing is something and it took a lot to learn how to do that..

isn't that inspiring, dam.

after his video is over there is a selection that comes up, top 30 guitar players of all time, interesting also.

I think he's playing a Taylor cutaway! Unbelievable! Just goes to show the power of the human spirit.

Auto Transport Service
Back