• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Hood In Arizona?

FWIW (for what it's worth)....I have registered several cars bought out of state and have yet to bring a car in for inspections. Just bring a clean title and proof of insurance, that's all.
Yup no inspection if it is insured by a collector car ns co. Thats what I was told anyway.

My sons rock crawler has no doors, front or rear fenders which means no hood. Also no glass any where and perfectly street. legally licensed out of Black Canyon City. It does have a compete roll cage end of frame to end of frame.

My sons rock crawler has no doors, front or rear fenders which means no hood. Also no glass any where and perfectly street. legally licensed out of Black Canyon City. It does have a compete roll cage end of frame to end of frame.
Lol sounds like my car is a minor infraction to that thing lol. I am not worried anymore. If I was still in Chicago it would be very different as they are very strict.

Auto Transport Service
Back