• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No more Dukes?

wahya

Local time
3:37 PM
Reaction score
Now I hear the Dukes are being cancelled. What has that got to do with "issues".

The PC Nazis came first for the Three Stooges, then Bugs Bunny, now the Dukes of Hazard.

That is down right silly! Next it will be pirates of the carribean because of their flag....

PS. Got all seven seasons of the dukes :)

It's worse than just the show. I just read that Warner Brothers, who holds the copyright to the show, has pulled all its licensing for reproductions of the General Lee, so no more models, die casts, etc.

Anybody that watched the dukes knows the show was very tame.They just were proud of their heritage right or wrong and warner brothers milked it for all it worth

Wake up Boys IMO there targeting a certain mind set...a certain era a certain type of person...Yep you guest it... "You And Me" !

[video]http://woundedamericanwarrior.com/memphis-mayor-wants-to-dig-up-confederate-grave-video/[/video]

BujTTN6CEAEDsGG[1].jpg

I heard some columnist that works for the NY Post suggested banning "Gone with the Wind". One of the most classic movies ever made. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Auto Transport Service
Back