• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NO MORE NEW HEMIS

Ya ya, they said that 50 yrs ago too :blah:

Well, even though I like the Gen III Hemi platform and have them in a few of my old rides, it may be time to pony up for a 22 or 23 to take me to the end of my ride here. Ofcourse it's been pointed out to me that I won't last to put 100K miles on all that I have. It's been a sweet ride with Chrysler products through the years, I just hate to see them go before me.

I foresee them having little beer cans like fiat 500s for everyone and that’s it.. I’m debating on what to do..The death of a legend and legends including Ford and GM.. Bastards, can’t leave us alone .. Transportation company my butt, in times of need we all turned to all three and they were always there. Now what?
:soapbox:

Mixed feelings on it. I bought a 15 and right from the get go it had bad lifter rattle that would come and go and Fiat/Peugeot/whatever would not repair it. Stupidly bought an 18 and now I have the first round of exhaust manifold/bolts to repair. Then in the future I'll have the lifter change to look forward to. The old Chrysler corp. has been gone awhile now. Not sure what I'll buy next. Drive a newer Chevrolet for work and I hate the electronics, cheap interior and limited interior space compared to the Ram. I've always hated Fords and their problem prone engines over the last 5 decades but I may try one next time.

I've heard that same deal since 2012 at least
probably earlier even...

freaken' French :icon_fU: Peugeot, screw it up even worse

It just means the last ones will be put away to have only 7 miles on them 50 years from now so everyone can talk about how fast and cool a car was that never got driven.

Reminds me of the guy that just bought 5 GNX Buicks to just jerk off too. :D
Btw... it was scheduled to end production in 2018. Something happened in 2016... and the CAFE that was put in during 2008-2016 got tossed. So we got 5 more years.

We all might be gone..Along with the internal combustion engine.

I most certainly won’t be. I’m goofing on the low mileage cars that never left an impression.

Last edited:
I damn sure won't be here! May have 10 or 15 years tops! Probably be drooling in my corn flakes then. Won't know if I'm ridin in a Mopar or shittin in the toilet!

My car has a 5.7 Hemi in it now. I have room to store a 6.4, if and when I ready for that last ride into the sunset!!

Well, even though I like the Gen III Hemi platform and have them in a few of my old rides, it may be time to pony up for a 22 or 23 to take me to the end of my ride here. Ofcourse it's been pointed out to me that I won't last to put 100K miles on all that I have. It's been a sweet ride with Chrysler products through the years, I just hate to see them go before me.
I would be glad to take them a few miles for you :)

There is no way they will ever get rid of the internal combustion engine. They may try and talk crap but its not going to happen. When these dipshits decide to get an electric vehicle and take it on a road trip they will figure it out when they end up in the middle of nowhere with 0 ev stations around. The retards are talking like adding a crap ton of them.

Ford hasn’t built a flathead v8 since 1953. New parts are released every year, and dudes are still having the time of their lives building and hot rodding them.

Sucks they’re terminating production, but it won’t stop me from having fun.

The part about mass transit will only work in the cities. I don't think I will ever have a bus stop at my house.

That's where everyone will end up. Driving a vehicle is the freedom they want to destroy. This is the prelude to Soylent Green.

That's where everyone will end up. Driving a vehicle is the freedom they want to destroy. This is the prelude to Soylent Green.
Soylent Green is PEOPLE....

SoylentGreen_V1.gif
2u5f0v.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back