• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NO! Sixty years ago...

Photon440

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
..the Doctor, that is. Sixty years ago, Dr. No introduced James Bond to the silver screen, with an Oct. 5 1962 premiere in London, and the rest of the U.K. on Oct. 8. The USA had to wait until May 8 the next year.

1665191057447.png

By David Chasman & Mitchell Hooks - IMP Awards original U.K. quad poster., Fair use, File:Dr. No - UK cinema poster.jpg - Wikipedia

1665191156170.png

Look at those girls... no wonder I'm a pervert, seeing that at a tender age

Edit: "****" would be more accurate

Last edited:
Elvis and James Bond - the 2 movies that my pops would not let us watch. In his eyes they were highly immoral characters and didn't want us corrupted by them. He was solid on that too. So for me I've really only seen the more modern Bond movies - none of the older ones. I loved Elvis as a singer but really thought his movies were not much to see.

Elvis and James Bond - the 2 movies that my pops would not let us watch. In his eyes they were highly immoral characters and didn't want us corrupted by them. He was solid on that too. So for me I've really only seen the more modern Bond movies - none of the older ones. I loved Elvis as a singer but really thought his movies were not much to see.
Well y'know, you can get the entire box set of 24 movies for well under $100 on blue ray. :)

Well y'know, you can get the entire box set of 24 movies for well under $100 on blue ray. :)
Thx - an idea. But there's better looking women in movies these days than back then.... And my pops isn't around anymore.....Lol

I can't get over the fact that it's been 60 years!! I'm officially old!!!

Let’s not forget Plenty O’Toole. “ Named after your father no doubt.”

Auto Transport Service
Back