• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Non AC Heater box for 71 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rjbrogan

Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a non ac heater box for a 71 Charger. Willing to pick up if within 150 miles of Toledo, Ohio or will pay shipping if your willing to box it up carefully.

Will only pay via Paypal goods and services to protect both of us unless I'm picking up in person then I'll pay cash.

Hi there. I have one.....came out of my 71 Charger 500. I haven't been on here in several years, but finally decided I need to get these parts out of my way. Let me know if interested, and I'll send some pics tomorrow. I'm in Southern Va.

Definitely interested, just need to know condition and price.

20210428_152446.jpg
20210428_152426.jpg
20210428_152418.jpg
20210428_152411.jpg

How much do you want and would you ship? Paypal?

How much do you want and would you ship?

I will certainly ship, no problem. PayPal is fine, but I'd really need to charge a tiny bit more to absorb the paypal fee, to make it worth it. I can do 185.00 shipping included. I can possibly have it picked up tomorrow, but definitely by Friday, since I'll be off work. I've been on ebay for years as Hbbishopjr, if ya wanna see that I'm trustworthy. My paypal is [email protected]

I'll take it. Sent now. Address is 4530 Belmar ave Toledo, Ohio 43612. Thanks!!!

I'll take it. Sent now. Address is 4530 Belmar ave Toledo, Ohio 43612. Thanks!!![/QUO

Awesome, thank you too! My wife will be happy that at least one more car part is out of our basement.
I know I'll definitely be able to pack it up tomorrow, but if I can't get it to UPS tomorrow, it will surely be Friday. I will keep you posted. Thank you again.

Oh, btw....who's name should I put on it? I'm Howard by the way.

Nice to meet you Howard, I'm Robert Brogan.

Just dropped it off at our local UPS pickup. Not sure if they'll grab it today or in the morning. The tracking number is 1z7481v90336527472

Also, it'll say it's from someone other than my name.....my sister in law made the label through her company. Lol

Are those A/C ports beside the heater core nipples? Never looked at one of those boxes before..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back