• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Non Rallye Dash Cluster lense Needed 69'RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propwash

Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
Non Rallye Dash Cluster lens Needed 69'RR

Hey Fella's

I'm looking for a gauge cluster lens (non-rallye) for my 69' Roadrunner. I don't need anything that is completly mint, but would prefer something that doesn't have any clearly visible scratches, cracks, blemishes in the guage/speedo viewing area.

Thanks FBBO for the add and thanks all for looking:

Wanted:

Clusterlense.jpg

Last edited:
I've got one that has potential. No cracks or deep scratches...just the typical dulling on the outside from years of wiping the dash cluster off. PM me if interested and I'll get you some pictures.

Mother's aluminum Polish or something similar will take care of all those wiping scratches with minimal effort. If you have it out, just polish it up and you'll be surprised at how nice it cleans up

BuckNeccid is right. I took a little of Mothers cleaner/wax to the front side and it nearly eliminated all the issues on the one I have with about 5 minutes effort. Give it a try and see how yours comes out. If you still aren't satisfied let me know and I'll get you some pictures.

Mother's aluminum Polish or something similar will take care of all those wiping scratches with minimal effort. If you have it out, just polish it up and you'll be surprised at how nice it cleans up

Thanks for the tip BuckNeccid. I wish I could try to restore the original, but it looks like someone got all Michael Myers with the blunt end of a pen where the fuel gauge is, as well as cracking and hazing on the bottom.

Great tip moving forward though..I'll remember that one.

BuckNeccid is right. I took a little of Mothers cleaner/wax to the front side and it nearly eliminated all the issues on the one I have with about 5 minutes effort. Give it a try and see how yours comes out. If you still aren't satisfied let me know and I'll get you some pictures.

I have some pretty deep impact damage on the left side of the lens dsd1967. Easily caught with a fingernail, so she's not going to be coming out. Plus the plastic on the bottom looks like cracked ice, running almost the entire length.

If you could send over some pic's I would appreciate it very much

Thanks again!

Is there a way to send photos other than posting here or e-mail. I'm quasi tech savy...but haven't found a way to PM someone picutures.

Is there a way to send photos other than posting here or e-mail. I'm quasi tech savy...but haven't found a way to PM someone picutures.

Just like posting a pic on a thread. When you click on the persons name and select "send private message", the page opens to a box that looks identical to one that would be present when posting on a thread.

Hit the little icon on the top of the reply box that looks like a little postcard with a mountain. Paste the URL from the pic you wish to attach and hit "OK".

Or if you don't have your pictures posted somewhere else online and have a URL, hit the little paper clip looking icon above and to the left of that and select a file and destination from you wish to attach.

Thanks again for the quick response and pic's.....I'll have your lute headed for Ohio pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back