• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NON SEAT BELT CARS

XMAN JR

Local time
12:49 AM
Reaction score
What did you do for seat belts on your mopar that didn't come with seat belts from the factory ? I have a 62 polara that didn't have them but it does have the threaded areas in the floor.

I went with Seatbeltsplus. Their hardware kits have the 7/16 thread bolts. 60" was too short for my '62 with bucket seats. 74" is what you want.

It did take around ten days before I received the shipping notice. They didn't have my color in stock. Belts came straight from the manufacturer in Florida. Good product for the money.

http://www.seatbeltsplus.com/product/1800-74.html

20180415_110834.jpg

Last edited:
My 63 Chrysler had threaded holes (or a welded nut in the floor on the outside) for the front, so I installed seat belts. There was just a plug in the floor that I removed.

The rear had no such plugs. If I wanted to install seat belts in the rear, i would have to drill the floor and add a reinforced plate, duplicating what the front has.

Thanks for the info...great deal..

They're better than no belts. Nobody carries my color "rose beige" so I got the closest thing. They match the carpet better than the seats.
20180506_142622.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back