• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

noobie from wisconsin but not mopar

BIGSHCLUNK

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:28 PM
Reaction score
Greetings, I've lurked a little while and decided to join. My mopes are a 70 GTX 440/auto which will be my next project. I've always loved that body style and am hoping to get a little iinsiration here! Next is Miss NIKKI, my 70 Chally R/T convert w a crate 426 HEMI. Also have 68 & 74 Chargers 69 RR and a 68 GTS Dart (Part cars) I'm an Auto Recycler by profession (if thats possible??). I'm BIGS on C-C.com & forebodies only and adauto on D-C.com. All that aside I'm not a mehanic/restorer/bodyman. Just a small business men trying to survive in a tough economy. And still have much to learn.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555

http://www.a-dparts.com/

Last edited:
Welcome to the site!!!!Looks like you got alot of inventory at your yard...
Always good to have another gTx to the forum..
Petty blue 67 gTx

Welcome from Sunny California

Welcome - nice collection of cars!

Hi Ya...

:icon_flower:...Fun place this...Marla...PS go Gold if you can...lots of interesting things in that forum too...Marla

Attachments

• Manassas 234.jpg
    Manassas 234.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 120
Welcome to FBBO BIGSHCLUNK!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Ya Hey There, Milwaukee you say. I'm from Racine county. Have to get up to scope out your business one of these weekends. Always looking for another good parts source.

If you can take the time, attach some pictures of your cars - We love pictures

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

welcome please don`t paint red

Ma nice 3rd gen! Here's a few of my R/T

Attachments

• NIKKI & Hooters-1.jpg
    NIKKI & Hooters-1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 88
  • bigshclunk_s.jpg
    bigshclunk_s.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 82
Auto Transport Service
Back