• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Northern California paint shop

TBZ67HEMI

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
I'm about ready to send my 67 GTX to paint.

Only trouble is finding a paint shop in the area to do it.

I have talked to Bay Auto in my area who came from a lead on here but he is backed up for months.

Anyone else know of anyone I could reach out to? I get it will take time this is the one part of a car I haven't done before so having a hard time finding and getting any traction.

Any leads would be super appreciated

Can go to so cal or even Nevada, Oregon, Utah have a trailer so no prob to take to the right place.

Thanks

Justin

The first one( dominator) i was going to use but he wanted 50k for 69 charger. So now im building my own paint booth, but he does really good work. But you will find they all have a long lead time and plan on big money. Or there is alloy motors in west Oakland.
http://dominatorstreetrods.com

Alloy Motors​

Thank you. Sent a note to dominator. My budget is def not $50k so that may be out as well. Haha.

Will call the Oakland one on Monday.

For that kind of money, you can buy all the materials, screw up 3-4 times , learn from your mistakes and still come out way ahead.

For that kind of money, you can buy all the materials, screw up 3-4 times , learn from your mistakes and still come out way ahead.
Greg, I’ve seen some of your cars you painted, they look like professional jobs. You two should get together to paint his.
97A6EEF3-6BB7-4679-9904-35DF9D84FB63.gif

Call Mike @ Lost in Time Restos they are out of the Eugene Or area and on Face Book. They do work for David Rea who used to work for GYC.

Auto Transport Service
Back