• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS 1970 Plymouth Superbird Rear Tail Light Panel

moparply

Local time
5:38 AM
Reaction score
NOS 1970 Plymouth Superbird rear tail light panel, factor Chrysler part from the 1970’s, excellent condition, $1200

Located in NJ

Last edited:
Wouldn't that be the same as any 70 RR taillight panel? I didn't think that there was anything on the taillight panel that was Super Bird specific.

Yes. The 1970 Plymouth Satellite, Roadrunner, Superbird and GTX all used the same tail light panel.

I just didn’t want to mention those other models in the Superbird section.

The reproductions sold by AMD and sold thru Chrysler Authentic Restoration parts are very different from the original Chrysler panels. Most don’t know how incorrect the reproductions are.

amd stuff is far from correct

Yes. The 1970 Plymouth Satellite, Roadrunner, Superbird and GTX all used the same tail light panel.

I just didn’t want to mention those other models in the Superbird section.

The reproductions sold by AMD and sold thru Chrysler Authentic Restoration parts are very different from the original Chrysler panels. Most don’t know how incorrect the reproductions are.

This will probably PO you but is there any reason for not listing it in the exterior parts section for the other applications ?

I’m not sure why your so upset 62MAX, sorry for upsetting you. Other members listed parts for Superbirds in the Superbird section. I thought I would be helping a Superbird owner find a very rare part for their car? Maybe they only go to the Superbird section? I can also list the tail panel in the exterior section for the Roadrunner, GTX and Satellite owners. Thanks

This will probably PO you but is there any reason for not listing it in the exterior parts section for the other applications ?
I’m not sure why your so upset 62MAX, sorry for upsetting you. Other members listed parts for Superbirds in the Superbird section. I thought I would be helping a Superbird owner find a very rare part for their car? Maybe they only go to the Superbird section? I can also list the tail panel in the exterior section for the Roadrunner, GTX and Satellite owners. Thanks

Wasn't upset at all,just curious !

Auto Transport Service
Back