• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB NOS 73/74 charger driver side tail light

Status
Not open for further replies.

weaz4200

Local time
9:13 PM
Reaction score
Like title says.. looking for a driver side NOS tail light assembly for a 73/74 Charger. Non SE. Not just the lense.. The ENTIRE assembly.

Thanks.

Don't know how far in Indy you live, but you will find everything you need for that Charger at this meet. This is the big Mopar swap meet in the Detroit area each year. A lot of vendors with NOS stuff always attend this from all over the Great Lakes region. Already have my shopping list. Good Luck

ALL MOPAR SWAP MEET. YOU CAN EASILY STAY FOR THE WHOLE DAY - IT'S THAT BIG.

795_Swap_Meet_2019_1.jpg

Like title says.. looking for a driver side NOS tail light assembly for a 73/74 Charger. Non SE. Not just the lense.. The ENTIRE assembly.

Thanks.
I have a pair, I'll check it out tonight and get back to you. One may have a crack on the lens, not sure which one I'll take a look if you're still interested.

Don't know how far in Indy you live, but you will find everything you need for that Charger at this meet. This is the big Mopar swap meet in the Detroit area each year. A lot of vendors with NOS stuff always attend this from all over the Great Lakes region. Already have my shopping list. Good Luck

Ill keep it in mind. Thanks.

They aren't NOS but they are in fairly good condition. They were daily driven use, tiny crack in the corner of one the housings (pointing to it)

unnamed.jpg unnamed2.jpg

They aren't NOS but they are in fairly good condition. They were daily driven use, tiny crack in the corner of one the housings (pointing to it

How is the wiring/sockets? Are all 3 mounting tabs intact on each housing? What are you asking for them?

Thanks

Sorry, I've been sick and don't get on the computer very often. Condition wise, the passenger side lenses are all in great condition, wiring is all there, one mounting tab has a piece missing but all others are good. The driver side has a small chip in one lens, and a spider crack in one other. All mounting tabs are in good condition, one plug is missing, pictures attached. Sorry again for the delay.
Asking $250 +S/H for the pair

image1 (1).jpeg View attachment 701837 image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg

No worries. Hope you feel better. Which plug is missing exactly? Are you firm on the price? Thanks.

No worries. Hope you feel better. Which plug is missing exactly? Are you firm on the price? Thanks.
Thank you I appreciate it. I believe it is the side marker light plug, I circled it in the picture attached. I'm willing to work on the price a little bit but I'm close to bottom line with $250

I have the chrome sill molding for the rear windows as well if you're in need

IMG_4761.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back