• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Complete 340 six pack system, air cleaner housing cover, valve covers, distributor

rilko

Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
Hello from Sask. Canada. I have a complete NOS 340 six pack system purchased from Direct Connection in the 80s I believe, have air cleaner housing and lid, all linkages, also have electronic ignition module with distributor, valve covers stamped Mopar Performance, equipment never installed. I have decided to sell everything but unsure what this whole package is worth? It has been stored properly over the years. I could ship it South but might be $$$$! Looking for your input Mopar people. Thanx!

IMG_8522.jpeg

IMG_8521.jpeg

IMG_8518.jpeg

IMG_8516.jpeg

IMG_8515.jpeg

IMG_8514.jpeg

IMG_8513.jpeg

IMG_8520.jpeg

IMG_8523.jpeg

Too much for me to afford, but I wish I could. That is a treasure trove.

That stuff looks newer than 80's. Good money though I think, the intake has been out of production for a few years now.

That stuff looks newer than 80's. Good money though I think, the intake has been out of production for a few years now.
Yep, one box label is April 15, 2002. What's on the others?

Still a complete set that'll give someone a wet dream...

Auto Transport Service
Back