• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Mopar Shocks

streetmachine

Local time
11:55 PM
Reaction score
I would of posted this over the suspension section however since this for a truck I will post it here. So, I have some NOS Mopar shocks for Dodge truck project I purchased. I looked at them very briefly today and noticed they won't rebound from being compressed. They were produced in July of 1985 from the boxes I have. I realize it might be a gamble with them but, I'm just wondering is there anything I could try with them. I don't notice any oil on them or anything. Worse case I have them for future show purposes.

duraride.jpg

If they aren't nitrogen charged, they will stay where you put them. As long as they're still stiff, no problems.

If they aren't nitrogen charged, they will stay where you put them. As long as they're still stiff, no problems.

Thank you. They should be oil charged from what I gather. I bought these fairly cheap compared to the NOS units without mention of being tested or not.

Auto Transport Service
Back