• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD NOS MOPAR Variable 3 Speed Wiper Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr8crshr

Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 3 NOS Part# 2770379 3 Speed Variable Wiper switches for sale. The are expensive through various Vendors and places/sites like eBay. I have seen prices from 90.00 to 190.00 and more but that isn't how I do business. Because I have 3 of them I am offering all three up For Sale at the ridiculous price of $79.00 a piece plus shipping to your door. I accept and prefer Pay Pal and USPS Money Orders. I will take a personal check as well but I will not ship until after the check has cleared. These are getting harder and harder to come by and if you are looking to convert and upgrade your current single or 2 speed wiper to a Variable 3 Speed then you will need on of these. They are all in great shape too....cr8crshr/Tuck

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 534
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 492
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:
Now down to one...

Just an update here...Supposedly Jeremiah is interested in it but I have not received his USPS Money Order yet as he had to be out of town. So until I do get the MO, it is still for Sale with the 1 unit left. First with the $$$$$'s will be the buyer and owner of the switch. So do not delay....cr8crshr/Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back