• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not a B body but a great looking Chrysler on BaT Not mine

"Neptune thin whitewall tires" ,Really ?

VERY sweet car!
(Jay has a '67 Imperial Crown Coupe already - but as usual, he bought the story that came with the
car as much as the car itself, which is quite impressive also!).

Be a great car for a younger person or someone without a ton of money to spend and get a very nice, fun cruiser.

I drove a ‘68 Imperial back in the late 80’s. Parts were hard to find for those big Chrysler’s then. And yeah, it’s a C body and the Imperial was a D body. Still, so much nicer to have a B and E.

Those US made Chryslers had a different taillamp set up to the Canadian version. There nice floating cars. My Dad owned a 68 New Port. I had a 68 New yorker many moons ago.

Yup. Had a museum piece 67 Yorker not long ago.
Now I have L code 68 monacos. Dad had 300s. Love them all.

Best riding cars ever in my opinion - those big ol' Chrysler products of the 60's.

My first car was this, but a convertible in white. Nice car. For all the relative “bigness” they don’t really weigh a lot more than the B-bodies. Meaning not a 6000lb car or anything, mine weighed in at 4300.

Ive owned a 68 chrysler 300. along with several other C body cars.
If I had the garage space. I would give it some thoughts as well. But that , and No ac . I'll pass , unless it stays cheap

But , My guess it goes to mid upper teens maybe low 20s.

Last edited:
BaT caught for shill biding.
I'll see if I can find the scoop.

BaT caught for shill biding.
I'll see if I can find the scoop.
Really? My brother told me about this site recently as I hadn’t heard of it. I looked it up and found not much on it for cars such as Cuda’s or GTO’s anyway. Seemed pretty reasonable for the fees. Interested to hear what you find out.

That is a clean 67 300 Chrysler land-yacht...

won't fit in my garage, too long :poke:

I don't know the market for them,
allegedly the wife of the "new" registered owner selling it (?)
who bought it in 2021

($12,500 seems reasonable, again I don't know that market sector)

looks pretty damn good
& it's coming from an affluent area of Calif. too
probably garaged & well kept, almost all of its life

only driven on Sunday by Grandma going to church :poke:

Last edited:
Easy enough to do to run it near a reserve price if established that can be declined; but get cute and be the winning bid – awkward.

I just went thru all the pictures on this one. Thats a nice car. Throw ac on it and its near perfect .

I must resist, I must resist

Auto Transport Service
Back