• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not a Mopar, well yet.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
I introduce project Mopel. When I get it home and move some junk around I have some planning to do. I have a spare 383 but I think its too much. I can stuff a 3.9 in this thing too. Just need to get it here to get a better feel of what can be done. Should have it here later today.

00g0g_8MPn60j2tgP_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
That would be awesome. If you could find a 3.6 ltr, I think it would be better though

There was someone in California that was making a kit to place a 3.8 Buick V6 and Turbohydromatic in those cars back in the 1980s. A friend of a friend did the conversion and it was a blast to drive, and very reliable. Problem with his car was rust in the rear frame area. Eventually it went to the crusher.........(he sold off the Buick drivetrain).

Well Had to walk away from the car. The front portion of the car looked decent. The back had solid steel. However the Floorboards were completely rusted. Not worth even a quarter of what he was asking for it. So I kept my pennies and saved them for another day.

Auto Transport Service
Back