• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not able to post pictures with any of my posts.

GetX'd

Making Life Great Again!
Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
i recently went off Gold and for whatever reason I’m no Longer able to inject pics with my
post. I use my photo library, select and then add but trying numerous times the pic won’t post for me.

Why and what is the fix? @Joeychgo
Thx

Ok. So what happens?
I believe I described in my initial post. Nothing happens. No pic adds. I try 4-5 times depending if I care that much - nothing. Must the words I’ve typed.

I believe I described in my initial post. Nothing happens. No pic adds. I try 4-5 times depending if I care that much - nothing. Must the words I’ve typed.

have you tried a different pic?

Multiple pics multiple times. Including various pics for the same posting because the one I initially wanted wouldn’t load.

bob-olsen-dart.jpg

Multiple pics multiple times. Including various pics for the same posting because the one I initially wanted wouldn’t load.
I assume from your phone.

What operating system & browser?

I won’t use chrome but I’ll try safari.
Not sure to make of this - I changed my default to Safari but DuckDuckGo continues to be the browser. It Almost looks like google is the only other option - I have Firefox too but the default on that is also DuckDuckGo even tho I changed it????

Not sure to make of this - I changed my default to Safari but DuckDuckGo continues to be the browser. It Almost looks like google is the only other option - I have Firefox too but the default on that is also DuckDuckGo even tho I changed it????

You should be able to open safari directly and use it to test. ??

You should be able to open safari directly and use it to test. ??
Yes i know and safari is the default browser I believe when you buy any Apple devices. But for some reason I can not get my iPad to use it. I even went so far as trying to reinstall it from the app store - but it says already there and wants to set everything to Yahoo??

I universally have been using duck and Firefox for a number of years. Even in Firefox I change browsers to Safari and it still defaults to duck. I’m out of my league on this. I despise anything Google and have tried to wipe my devices of it - but that’s like trying to cure cancer….. I’ve never had this photo attaching issue before in the 11 years I've been a member.

I just now tried to attach a photo of something to this post - no cigar.

Yes i know and safari is the default browser I believe when you buy any Apple devices. But for some reason I can not get my iPad to use it. I even went so far as trying to reinstall it from the app store - but it says already there and wants to set everything to Yahoo??

I universally have been using duck and Firefox for a number of years. Even in Firefox I change browsers to Safari and it still defaults to duck. I’m out of my league on this. I despise anything Google and have tried to wipe my devices of it - but that’s like trying to cure cancer….. I’ve never had this photo attaching issue before in the 11 years I've been a member.

I understand. It seems to be something on your tablet that's causing the problem... For starters - Make sure your browser and and apple software are up to date.

I understand. It seems to be something on your tablet that's causing the problem... For starters - Make sure your browser and and apple software are up to date.
I’m going to contact Apple Support and ask them about this. After I do and can use Safari again and still can’t post pics I’ll ping you back. Thx for the help so far…..

FYI - I don’t have any issues attaching pics or anything else to a text or email etc - It just seems FBBO is where I have the problem That’s a bit curious too…..

Last edited:
FYI - I don’t have any issues attaching pics or anything else to a text or email etc - It just seems FBBO is where I have the problem That’s a bit curious too…..

It could just be something in the software or settings. Nobody else seems to be having a problem posting photos which is part of why I think its in your tablet. Can you try on a different device? Maybe your phone?

It could just be something in the software or settings. Nobody else seems to be having a problem posting photos which is part of why I think its in your tablet. Can you try on a different device? Maybe your phone?
Just tried my phone - the pic posted…… (???) Apple support time…. I’ll ping after talking to them

Auto Transport Service
Back