• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not happy with Magnum Force front suspension

mtz01

Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to doing this but I'm also looking for a little advice. I have a 69 charger and bought a new front suspension, so after a lay out of a hefty sum and a 3 month or so wait I received a few boxes of parts k member and brake kit. No packing list no instructions nothing to really help out your average shade tree wrench turner they said to download a set of instructions this has some pics but doesn't show what bolts and nuts go where so it's kinda a guessing game. They also sujested to watch there video again doesn't show them assembling just boom boom and it's done along with loud strumming guitar (which otherwise would be ok but annoying as hell when trying to learn anything) So if I figure out the assembly of this piece I will post pics so others may not be in the dark

IMG_0400.JPG

I know exactly what your talking about, I helped a friend put together his transformer kit from them and had very little instruction. For the most part it was pretty simple to figure out but agree printing a couple pages of instructions seams like petty cash given the cost of the kit not to mention the risk involved if someone assembled one incorrectly.

There's plenty on here who have put them together so post your questions and I'm sure they'll step up. Good luck

I might go with the front magnum force transformer kit, so yes some pics once you'll figured it out would be greatly appreciated I think. :)

I might go with the front magnum force transformer kit, so yes some pics once you'll figured it out would be greatly appreciated I think. :)
Clint is a nice guy but maybe pre occupied with his girl friend or something ?, when I ordered parts he sent them to the wrong address, he sent them to a shop where I had my car worked on years prior, even though I gave them my address, save your time and go with RMS Bill Reilly motorsports https://www.reillymotorsports.com/

Clint is a nice guy but maybe pre occupied with his girl friend or something ?, when I ordered parts he sent them to the wrong address, he sent them to a shop where I had my car worked on years prior, even though I gave them my address, save your time and go with RMS Bill Reilly motorsports https://www.reillymotorsports.com/
Well to late for me I already shelled out the money and received the parts just a matter of putting together

I know exactly what your talking about, I helped a friend put together his transformer kit from them and had very little instruction. For the most part it was pretty simple to figure out but agree printing a couple pages of instructions seams like petty cash given the cost of the kit not to mention the risk involved if someone assembled one incorrectly.

There's plenty on here who have put them together so post your questions and I'm sure they'll step up. Good luck

I happen to be the friend 747Mopar helped!!

If you have the transformer front end I've taken pics of mine along the way and would be more than happy to take pics of any specific part of component you have questions about.

I can completely relate as I would still be scratching my head if I didn't have the help from Devin (747)

If you have the transformer front end I've taken pics of mine along the way and would be more than happy to take pics of any specific part of component you have questions about.

I can completely relate as I would still be scratching my head if I didn't have the help from Devin (747)

I will be putting mine together . . . or I should say that I need to put mine together too . . .

So, maybe I need to plan on taking pictures and documenting the building process . . .

My deck dining table came with detailed instructions. 4 legs and a top. Way more liability in a front end coming apart.

Looking good, sure it will help.

Do you guys have contact there or someone to ask if I am calling magnum force please?
Just read that moparcrazy talked to Clint?

Because as I as I am far from US I first shoot an email but they never replied to me so...

Now I guess it is time for me to call them.

Thanks

Looking good, sure it will help.

Do you guys have contact there or someone to ask if I am calling magnum force please?
Just read that moparcrazy talked to Clint?

Because as I as I am far from US I first shoot an email but they never replied to me so...

Now I guess it is time for me to call them.

Thanks

It's either Clint or his girlfriend. It's a small operation.

Being completely honest with you my dealings with Clint weren't great. I had already bought some magnum force pieces that I sent back for a credit and that's the sole reason I went with the transformer. I would have had the same shop that made my front clip (Webber Chassis) make everything or bought from RMS or Gerst

It's either Clint or his girlfriend. It's a small operation.

Being completely honest with you my dealings with Clint weren't great. I had already bought some magnum force pieces that I sent back for a credit and that's the sole reason I went with the transformer. I would have had the same shop that made my front clip (Webber Chassis) make everything or bought from RMS or Gerst

Ok thanks for that, I didn't know that it was a small operation.

The problem is that I have already bought some parts from magnum force too or parts that they are sel long with the "kit".

The adaptor for the coilovers in the shock tower.
Also have the Disc brakes conversion kit for stock drum spindle and the coilover..

So I want to call him to know if it is possible to only buy the k member with rack and pinion sway bar and upper and lower control arm.

Ok thanks for that, I didn't know that it was a small operation.

The problem is that I have already bought some parts from magnum force too or parts that they are sel long with the "kit".

The adaptor for the coilovers in the shock tower.
Also have the Disc brakes conversion kit for stock drum spindle and the coilover..

So I want to call him to know if it is possible to only buy the k member with rack and pinion sway bar and upper and lower control arm.

That's essentially what I did. I already had dropped spindles and tubular UCA'S. The UCA'S were different so I sent them back for a credit and he excluded the spindles from the kit. He was good to work with in that regard and the transformer is a stout setup.

Definitely get him on the phone though

That's essentially what I did. I already had dropped spindles and tubular UCA'S. The UCA'S were different so I sent them back for a credit and he excluded the spindles from the kit. He was good to work with in that regard and the transformer is a stout setup.

Definitely get him on the phone though

Ok perfect I'll do that. Thanks HYRDGOON

You feel the difference now with that front end? The handling is way better it steers like a new car?

Just want to be sure on my investment ^^
Lot of money going on with that set up.

Ok perfect I'll do that. Thanks HYRDGOON

You feel the difference now with that front end? The handling is way better it steers like a new car?

Just want to be sure on my investment ^^
Lot of money going on with that set up.

Car is still a work in progress so I don't have an honest review yet but everything looks great and should work well

Car is still a work in progress so I don't have an honest review yet but everything looks great and should work well

Thanks, of forgot that, it is been a long time since I went on your thread.
Might have to check it again!

Good luck with your angrybird!

Thanks for the pics they will come in handy when I get back to my project

Maybe with the storm blowing through, and all the rain we're supposed to get, I can sit down and work my way through the build process on my transformer, take pictures of the progress, and document the build . . .

Got started on the building of the front end - got a few pics on my build thread . . . and ran into a concern . . . check out my build thread for full details . . .

sm_frontend10.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back