• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOT MINE: ‘67 GTX, HEMI, 4sp, black on black $127k

GrabberOrange69

Local time
2:10 PM
Reaction score
This is a beautiful car. Not sure they’ll get that money, but you probably couldn’t duplicate it for that either. I’m sure someone here has seen this car in person.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/d/mount-vernon-1967-plymouth-gtx-hemi/7387241904.html

B834C2AC-A71C-4979-812C-98BC91A6F424.jpeg
9AF7D9A0-46F4-4A7E-91D2-2D8C446E429B.jpeg

40D7FBB2-687D-4611-B289-BAEEC50CB7FF.jpeg

E2569F0E-32DD-455F-A813-97B435C494D6.jpeg
B17CE81D-7F19-43F2-BE77-F4BB8280543A.jpeg

This one has been for sale for a while. Not a real black car and replacement panels. At least they are not trying to cover that up. I don't think 127K is in the cards on it.

Should have done original color (not that I like green anyway lol), might have had a better shot at the dollars that way. Still a gorgeous car though.

Don't think $127k is reasonable for that because of what's done to it, but $100k definitely is.

Jerry Hall is the 66-67 expert:thumbsup:
Everybody can learn something, they were just cars when I drove them new. Some things I remember and others I don't.
That is a nice GTX, but originality goes out the window on it for me.

Seems to be a trend .
Been several black early model hemi cars lately pop up in the past year.

Most havnt been original black cars .

Was a black 66 Satellite in phoenix last year.
There is another one on ebay now....both original white cars.

Highest sales price i know of for a 66-67 Hemi was upper 80s. That was Last year
And that car was red with red int. Hemi 4spd

I know ive turned down near that for mine.
It is a factory black with red interior car. But mine isnt for sale.

Ps......IMO. Even if it were a factory black car. Im not sure he would get that.

Thats Hemi convertible territory ( i know of 2 sold past year or so in that range)

Last edited:
Seems to be a trend .
Been several black early model hemi cars lately pop up in the past year.

Most havnt been original black cars .

Was a black 66 Satellite in phoenix last year.
There is another one on ebay now....both original white cars.

Highest sales price i know of for a 66-67 Hemi was upper 80s. That was Last year
And that car was red with red int. Hemi 4spd

I know ive turned down near that for mine.
It is a factory black with red interior car. But mine isnt for sale.
Love the Black/Red interior combo. Congratulations

I'd drive it...

not for anywhere near that much $$$
not in the market anyway

it looks nice thou :thumbsup:

The price of cars is crazy these day. I had a friend when I was 18 that had the same car. I don't know how many were made or where they are today, but, I can still see the car in my minds eye. He beat on it for awhile and sold it. Very nice combination! No one thought about it back then. We've all seen them all, one time or the other. They were just cars back then.

Last edited:
Even better; I had a chance to buy a 70 Hemi Cuda convertible for 10 grand in the early 80's.
And the Superbirds I couldn't afford to buy in the late 70's and early 80's. They were between 15-17 hundred.

$127k? What does he think it is? A Charger? Now a '68 black on black 426 hemi 4sp R/T? Might fetch that?

Auto Transport Service
Back