• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not mine - 1966 Charger console - $400 (St. Charles)

tallhair

Rufus "Mod-hair" Firefly
Staff member
Local time
4:11 AM
Reaction score
I have no idea if this is really rare or a good price but though someone might be interested if it is.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/3619740755.html

66 Dodge Charger front and rear consoles. Padded seat in good condition. Clean rare mopar console, latch works correctly. 4 holes drilled in front top plate. $400. Call Greg at (636) ***-XXXX before 9PM
phone is in the add but deleted above

the 4 holes drilled in the top plate just destroyed that part....but the rest is overpriced by a large amount...shipping is gonna be about $75 for both pieces....and it's 66 Charger only...he's dreaming if you ask me...might be worth it if it was a 4speed console, but not an auto one which that one is

Bryan

thanks Bryan .. i would have definitely thought so if it had been a 68-70 body version but had no idea on the 66 style and didn't know if the same as 67 so thought it might be fairly scarce and thus bring more. I know there's a lot of early B guys and 66/67 folks here so thought i'd share. If it's worthless then no harm i guess. thanks for the feedback

Bryan

Auto Transport Service
Back