• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not mine. 1966 hemi Satellite 4spd car

gtx6970

Local time
12:10 PM
Reaction score
Just passing along the info along in case anyone is looking
I know of only one other 1966 Satellite thats black with red interior Hemi 4 spd

https://www.premierauctiongroup.com/vehicles/5747/1966-plymouth-satellite-hemi-hardtop

From the listing

" This item is part of The Gulf Coast Classic Auction
Saturday, Dec 4, 2021 | 10:00 AM Eastern "

5.jpeg 8.jpeg 10.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice car. It says “numbers matching”. What numbers? One of the kool things about having a ‘67 or older is none of that numbers crap.:D

i owned a 66 Black Red Interior 4 Sp. EXACTLY LIKE THAT CAR in the 60's
It was unmodified exactly like this car it was NOT matching #. It had the Roller
cam engine built by Demar Ray out of the King Kong Anglia with the stock
Manifolds and carb put on it. This was in So Cal and I paid my way thru College
Street Racing it = 3 or 4 nights a week! It ran in 120+ in the quarter mile
with 3.54 Dana still in 3rd gear. @6900 RPM in the 1/4 Mile =

Exhaust and everything looks correct except it had a Sun Tach.

Anyone have any idea on the price = I sure would like to have it back
only if it is my old car. The only good thing about being old is I can
afford it!

Last edited:
Nice car. It says “numbers matching”. What numbers? One of the kool things about having a ‘67 or older is none of that numbers crap.:D
Engine casting date and stampings need to match. My 66 Satellite's block was cracked. Have another block cast within 2 days of the original block. The engines assembly date is 2 weeks after thy scheduled build date of my car. I could find a block or engine that would match my car but that's not the thing to do.

Engine casting date and stampings need to match. My 66 Satellite's block was cracked. Have another block cast within 2 days of the original block. The engines assembly date is 2 weeks after thy scheduled build date of my car. I could find a block or engine that would match my car but that's not the thing to do.
Only if you care about that stuff. I’ve never had anyone climb under my car to see a casting date. If it’s your thing, kool. But... it doesn’t “need” to be.

i owned a 66 Black Red Interior 4 Sp. EXACTLY LIKE THAT CAR in the 60's
It was unmodified exactly like this car it was NOT matching #. It had the Roller
cam engine built by Demar Ray out of the King Kong Anglia with the stock
Manifolds and carb put on it. This was in So Cal and I paid my way thru College
Street Racing it = 3 or 4 nights a week! It ran in 120+ in the quarter mile
with 3.54 Dana still in 3rd gear. @6900 RPM in the 1/4 Mile =

Exhaust and everything looks correct except it had a Sun Tach.

Anyone have any idea on the price = I sure would like to have it back
only if it is my old car. The only good thing about being old is I can
afford it!

Price is going.to depend a lot on condition in person.

Like i said earlier. I know of only one other 1966 Satellite thats black with red interior. Hemi 4spd. I know of 3 total black with red interior hemi auto. I own one.

Click on the link in the original post.

Its not my car or listing.

Im simply passing on the info in case anyone is looking
In the future, please place these type of ads in the General Forum, thanks.

Click on the link in the original post.

Its not my car or listing.

Im simply passing on the info in case anyone is looking
That's not the point. Read the Moderator's post.

In the future, please place these type of ads in the General Forum, thanks.

The way i took it was general was/ is for talking about announcers dying. Milk prices etc etc.

But because its not MY car it doesnt get posted where other Mopars for sale go???

Gotcha. !!

Price is going.to depend a lot on condition in person.

Like i said earlier. I know of only one other 1966 Satellite thats black with red interior. Hemi 4spd. I know of 3 total black with red interior hemi auto. I own one.

I assume the Engine is Junk = That is often why the Hemis are parked. If it is my car I would pay as much a $30,000 As Is. Do you think I am close?

Last edited:
Only if you care about that stuff. I’ve never had anyone climb under my car to see a casting date. If it’s your thing, kool. But... it doesn’t “need” to be.
I should have said if your selling it matters to many buyers.

@GTX JOHN
I see nothing indicating if doesn't run, may maybe not.... Best way to find out is to call them....

844-593-7355

The car was bought out of Southern California so there is a good chance it's your old car... Not many like it & both in Southern Ca.....
FWIW I highly doubt $30K is gonna get the deal done... It is a black/red 4spd Hemi after all...

@GTX JOHN
I see nothing indicating if doesn't run, may maybe not.... Best way to find out is to call them....

844-593-7355

The car was bought out of Southern California so there is a good chance it's your old car... Not many like it & both in Southern Ca.....
FWIW I highly doubt $30K is gonna get the deal done... It is a black/red 4spd Hemi after all...
Agree 30k isn't going to get it done $45k if your lucky. MO

Auto Transport Service
Back