• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE NOT MINE - 69 Charger R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Convertible Charger?????? I don't think so.

FACEBOOK is aggravating to list things on. Try to list a vehicle, and it "autocorrects" or something and changes the car description to some later model stuff. I sold a 78 Dodge D150, and it kept describing it as a Dakota.... GRRRR

Convertible Charger?????? I don't think so.
there was one at a local car show a few years back
(I know it's not factory)
charger.JPG charger2.JPG charger4.JPG

Rodebaugh made a replica of the 68 Charger convertible show car. Written up in magazines. Many people saw the car.
I have seen it, thanks. My thoughts are that's wanting a convertible real bad.

I have seen it, thanks. My thoughts are that's wanting a convertible real bad.
Jim just does these things because he likes the challenge.
He made a replica of the first 64 show car based on the Polara body, first Charger , and the topless Charger. I have pictures of all, and have sat in them.

Jim just does these things because he likes the challenge.
He made a replica of the first 64 show car based on the Polara body, first Charger , and the topless Charger. I have pictures of all, and have sat in them.
I to like strange and unusual. I was referring to real factory cars in my original post.

I to like strange and unusual. I was referring to real factory cars in my original post.[/QUOTE
I knew that, I was trying to maybe lighten things up. Have been hampered with help on our car with this COVID-19 stuff, and I know people that had it and recovered. Also knew some that passed on.

Scam that thing has been posted around A bit no write up as the dumb scammer s don't know what it is!

This is the YouTube link from the add when you follow it through - note it says 2008!! Reeks of scam I feel - pity, would love to have it at the right price!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back