• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not mine but kinda cool a Chrysler Sno Runner

Don Frelier

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score
Check this thing out
00k0k_66CDxoqb8h_1200x900.jpg

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/snw/d/niagara-falls-chrysler-sno-runner/7080516061.html

at one of my mopar shows at the house someone brought two of them and loves them
100_1562.JPG

As cool as they are. I have always wanted one. But man, are they slow and boring.

different, but sort of cool or interesting

what or how much do they go for ?

I'm not in the market, just curious

I have 3 of them. Alll 3 were running but one has corroded gas tank/ frame. I can’t play in the cold anymore so I would be willing to sell all for $1600. Most parts are still available from a place in Wisconsin.

in Toledo.Ohio

Lol, They should have sold 'em with a wheel conversion kit.

They can go 25-30 mph in 3-6 inches of snow if you weigh less than 180#

^ This.

Friend of mine has one here. They slow down as the snow gets over 6". If you're a Mopar guy, they're cool. If you're a snowmobile person, they're slow.

The bad thing is if you run out of snow and hit clean ice. Your going down

I have owned several of them in different stages of awesomeness. The ones that were beyond saving I took the engines off and used on older cart and minibike projects.
They are fun at the vintage snowmobile shows.

Chry attempt to keep afloat till they could make a car that was less than 18’+ long and get more than 10 mpg

There was one used in one of the James bond movies.

I have owned several of them in different stages of awesomeness. The ones that were beyond saving I took the engines off and used on older cart and minibike projects.
They are fun at the vintage snowmobile shows.
Do they have west bend 580’s on them?

Looks like fun for such a small package!!

Auto Transport Service
Back