• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOT MINE Whats your thoughts?

since you asked....
It would cost $5000 to remove that paint and put something decent on it. Another $2000 to get the a/c going (there is no compressor or condenser)
Maybe another $1000 for the no seeums.
So now you are into it for around $20,000
to high for me for that year range

It went through a 1980's time warp and ended up with a 2035 price tag.

I'm a big fan of the 71-74 Chargers, but this is definitely not my cup of tea. AC parts missing and heater hose looped (bad heater core maybe) were quickly noticeable under hood. Interior has aftermarket steering wheel and shifter, cracked dash cap along with non-Rally dash cluster. Looking at the engine pic, you can see the black design on the nose has pink outline. To me, not worth price asking since I would need to repaint and strip off all the black he painted over all the chrome. Besides the bumpers, he painted all the chrome around all the front, back and side windows, not to mention the mirrors. He also put a red (?) pinstripe down the side possibly removable though. With rust mentioned, my guess would be it's worth about half of what he's asking.

It was his car to do with as he pleased. Now he will find out the real cost of his customizing.

upload_2018-9-4_12-39-4.jpeg

Rust on rockers and around bottom means rust repair before paint. And it won't be cheap. And it's ugly. I'd Continue shopping.

I like some 3rd generation Chargers. I prefer '71 models over the later models; and it would have to be a 440. That one in the pictures doesn't seem to be anything particularly special.

For that kind of asking price you could buy a very nice '72 or '73 Imperial.

for that price RUN FORREST RUN !!!
as mentioned might be worth half or even less then that
depending on the rust damage

heck i would just scuff and matte black out all over that fugly mess and not give a **** what it looks like
and beat it every day until it died
then worry about the body ..lol

Auto Transport Service
Back