• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not MOPAR only, just a regular Test and Tune night at Gulfport Dragway 2/26/20

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
It's a big night for me for a few reasons:
Not a lot of car-centric events this time of year, although that "season" is near the end, going to and participating in Test and Tune night is going to be a lot of fun!
My Roadrunner is literally a couple of weeks away from major systems installations, including a large part of performance improvements, especially addressing the terrible traction problems I've had at the launch. I am not bringing the Roadrunner.
Although she's working, I've got "permission" from my wife to take the GTO to the track! This is BIG because I just installed the highly modified 3x2bbl Rochester carbs in the Tripower and this will be the first time at the track, and I am expecting big performance improvements.
So if anyone around Gulfport goes Wednesday night, look me up! I'm hoping to meet or beat 12.8 in the 1320 in this 1965 GTO:
20200223_124308.jpg
20191012_094144.jpg
20191012_094153.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back