• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not Sure This Continues

BMosely

Local time
7:48 PM
Reaction score
Old man yelling at the clouds here. The 68’ Coronet build is deep in the books(documented on FBBO) and just looking back through some pictures. The 15 year old shown installing the rear end on his soon to be car is now 17 and can tell me by the morning weather how the car is going to drive that day. Cool and dry, we are making horsepower. Heat and humidity, grab the whip because she is going to be dogging it.
I have pictures of myself under cars at 7 years old with my father. All 3 of my boys can pull a motor if required and have up thru modern 2003 year machines. Kids at the school are surprised when a tire needs changing on a friends car and it gets done without a tow truck call involved. I am not sure that I will see this on the next generation of my family and I feel that it is a lost opportunity for a bond that only can be built when substantial obstacles are in the way. It has become expensive, obviously takes time, and the easy distractions of modern society keep building. I will provide every opportunity available but it sure is a shame to see that car bond lost in the high school kids of today. I took a nap today so there was some extra horsepower to rant.

3CFAB634-1D7E-42C2-BE73-8E4A2FD53B4B.jpeg

EE1E8D91-C1AC-4E61-A00B-9A2FBC16DF92.jpeg

The Amish have set a good example. Get a farm, get your kids out of public education, and set your preferred technological era to the sixties.

Auto Transport Service
Back