• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now I have the look I want !

383man

Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
I have my 63 looking just like I have always wanted. I love the old SS look with the TT wheels up front and steelies out back. And of course the Max Wedge hood. Now I can start working on building a very stout eng for my 63. :yes: Ron

100_0948.jpg

Thank you. My buddy took this pic Friday at the track. Ron

362596302.gif

That hood and wheels REALLY changed the looks of your car. It looked good before but even better now.

I have an extra hood for my 66 and a big Hemi hood scoop I had planned to have to switch back and forth on my car with the original flat hood, but never got around to it. Now that it is for sale I will probably never do it.

That hood and wheels REALLY changed the looks of your car. It looked good before but even better now.

I have an extra hood for my 66 and a big Hemi hood scoop I had planned to have to switch back and forth on my car with the original flat hood, but never got around to it. Now that it is for sale I will probably never do it.

i need a hemi scoop you wana sell seperate?

Yes this is a glass hood as I saved the original steel hood but now I dont think I will ever put it back on. Thanks for the kind replies. Ron

Last edited:
The hood finishes it off real nice? It looks like it fits well. Who makes it?

The hood finishes it off real nice? It looks like it fits well. Who makes it?

I dont know as I bought it used from a friend and he bought it at a swap met. Ron

Thanks again for the kind words. Here is a pic from last Friday at Maplegrove dragway in PA. Ron

DSC_4859.jpg

Last edited:
I ran 2 sets of tires that day. These look to be the Hoosier QTP tires that are 29 x 11.5 but only have a 10" tread. I switched to a radial slick later in the day that were 30 x 9 and they fit better and went faster. Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back