• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now THIS is a house

gkent

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:41 PM
Reaction score
Garage with a two bedroom apartment above. Garage is 3,000 square feet and the apartment above is 1,500 square feet. Lot size is 300 feet wide and 300 feet deep. No price given.

275385577_10224476181706526_1753905148843422455_n.jpg

Nope too much white stuff on the ground for me. Cool house though.

What my Sister in Law built about 15 years ago.. 4 bay 36 x 72 "garage" with a car wash bay and all. Their "apartment" upstairs was just "temporary" until they built their house. Of course once that was all done, they couldn't afford to build the house!

Looks like an oversized garage in the rear as if for an RV

The full flight of stairs to get to the living quarters would get old in a hurry for us old farts.

House is in Ontario. The rear garage is the full width of the house.

Is there a link to it?

That's where Mark comes in, elevator discount for all FBBO members...
But didn't Mark build another house? Garage below house noisy, smells and smoke from welding. Fine for a bachelor. Wife complains some if I start one of my cars or spill gas.

Since we're dreaming, how about this? This article is from last year, don't know if it sold. At the time it was going for only 12MIL..........:eek:

big-sky-montana-mansion-with-underground-garage-for-sale.jpg

"According to the listing, the custom garage can hold 50 cars, and there's a Tesla charger installed for powering up the EV fleet. We don't know if that's actually a supercharger, but we suspect the workshop with a two-post lift and chassis dyno is of greater interest to enthusiasts. There's also an indoor wash bay, and it looks like all these areas are connected without the need to venture outside. Considering snow sticks around in the high Rockies for much of the year, that's a good thing."

Live in the caretaker residence or guest house and Airbnb out the rest......

https://www.motor1.com/news/504555/12m-montana-mansion-for-sale/

I prefer if I'm gonna burn down the garage that the house doesn't go with it...

Agreed, install "flooding fire sprinklers" in garage Believe Millville Speedway (NJ) has this type system in garage section of "townhouses": living area over garage. Regular townhouses do not have this at all.

Shouse! (shed and house.) Pretty popular around here. That would work for me. My wife? Probably not. They can be pretty nice inside though. The inside shot is from a "barndominum" site.

shouse-1.png

upload_2022-3-15_11-34-10.png

Auto Transport Service
Back