• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NSS guy needs our prayers

dvw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:20 PM
Reaction score
My friend Jamie (NSS Guy here) fell off a ladder last Sunday and broke his pelvis among other trauma. From what I know so far he is doing as well as can be expected. Any of you who know or have raced with him know what kind of person he is. All around good guy.
Doug

Breaking a pelvis is bad enough without having other trauma.....prayers sent.

Prayers sent and I'll keep sending them.
:praying:

Prayers your way for a speedy recovery NSS Guy! Get well Mopar brother

My friend Jamie (NSS Guy here) fell off a ladder last Sunday and broke his pelvis among other trauma. From what I know so far he is doing as well as can be expected. Any of you who know or have raced with him know what kind of person he is. All around good guy.
Doug
Prayers offered for him...thanks for letting us know. Keep us updated if you can.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery and the ability to get back into the racecar come spring.
I have a buddy that’s a firefighter, he says if you saw what we do every year at this time, you’d never put Christmas lights on your house.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery and the ability to get back into the racecar come spring.
I have a buddy that’s a firefighter, he says if you saw what we do every year at this time, you’d never put Christmas lights on your house.
My wife’s dad is the fire chief locally, he says the 2 worst things people do is put up Xmas lights and play with sparklers.

Get well soon,praying for speedy recovery

Auto Transport Service
Back