• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NuB to the B Body Forum

Stumper

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:43 PM
Reaction score
Hi ya'll from North Carolina. I've been a member of another Mopar site for a couple years using the same name and thought I'd drop by here to talk more specifics about B Bodies. My daily driver is an 08' Charger R/T and my weekend warrier is a 62' Savoy. While I love B bodies, I also like all things Mopar through the early 70s.

Glad you found the site! Maybe you will consider making Chryslers in the Canyon next year...

Thanks guys. A few of you I know from another Mopar forum but looking forward to talking B body stuff here. Here's a few shots of my ole junker and bottomless money pit!

SDC11134.jpg

SDC11045.jpg

SDC10720.jpg

If thats your junker I,d like to see your good car!!!
WELCOME!!!
Petty Blue 67 GTX

Thanks Guys. She's come along way over the past couple of years. Gets a lot of thumbs up on the street and at the local shows. The "odd" look that most people have never seen - or at least not in 40 years catches the eye and the bellow of the motor catches the ears.

Nice car Stumper - welcome!

Auto Transport Service
Back