• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Numbers Matching 1968 Coronet R/T Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCNolin

Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Unfortunately, due to recent personal challenges and loss of potential storage, I am selling a rare Mopar. a genuine numbers matching Coronet R/T convertible 1 of 431 440-automatics built. COMPLETE PARTS LIST AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. Some mechanical work has been completed since I dragged it home in January including the matching transmission completely rebuilt, new correct exhaust, shocks, brake cables, brakes, new fuel tank, P/S pump rebuilt. Underneath the car is sold and door close beautifully. Parts included: All AMD quarter panels, body panels, trunk floor, cab floor, trunk drop-offs, gutters, frame rails and misc. parts go with the car as well as some restoration parts purchased. COMPLETE Legendary Interiors package also ordered but has not arrived yet. Included, a great passenger front fender, doors, glass and as you can see in the pictures a rare, correct, good trunk lid as well as the original. Rear window is perfect just zipped out in the pictures. Door panels, dash and glass are original and undamaged. A complete list is available to anyone seriously interested. Serious, fair offers considered. Partial trade for B-Body Mopar 68-71 and $ would be considered. Serious offers considered around $39,000 CDN (32,000 US). Just trying to recoup my investment due to personal challenges. Car is located in Saskatoon, SK, Canada; however, also has Pennsylvania title. Have traced it back to the original dealership. Dealerships owner's son verified the car and has shipped me some dealership memorabilia. Thanks for looking!

20210319_154421.jpg 20210409_123101.jpg 20210409_125629.jpg 20210416_193259.jpg eng-trans stamping numbers.jpg parts1.PNG parts2.PNG

Hi, pic if fender tag s.v.p. and underneath bad spots if you don't mind? You have replacement gutters?

Sorry I meant to post the tag. Yes I have replacement gutters as well. I have the complete list I have purchased if you supply you email address I can send it. Thanks!

I have a whole bunch of pics underneath when we did the exhaust floor is pretty solid doors close beautifully. two small holes where the dr and pass place their feet. under the rear seat the floor is mint. the factory undercoating saved the car! I ordered the complete floor as well even though we where only going to use the front sections. I ordered as much as I could since it was so difficult to get things shipped through COVID. Availability sucked in Canada as well. just two small pieces are still coming other than that the whole list is here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back