• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Oberg Tattle Tale Oil Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part Stalker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:23 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here I have more awesome stuff clogging up my garage. Got these from a guy who was retiring and moving some place warm. I will never use them and should pass them on to someone who can appreciate and use them. One looks new in the box but is a little dusty from sitting and the other looks like it has been used previously. I am by no mean an expert on these so don't know if they are complete or not but I will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Take a look and see what you think. These are old and have no model or part number that I can see, plus they have our outdated area codes. I would like $50 for the one in the box and $25 for the other plus shipping from the 98374. I will probably use medium rate flat boxes ($16) or if someone wants both a large box ($22).
Oberg 1.jpg
Oberg 2.jpg
Oberg 3.jpg
Oberg 4.jpg

They appear complete to me. I ran one for several years in the '80's. Worked just great.

Anyone want to make a reasonable offer on these? Only saw a few for sale to compare the price to and took a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back