• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Obx racing stainless exhaust headers

e-440

Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with OBX Racing stainless headers? Would like to hear about the Good the Bad and the Ugly if possible. Thanks to all.

I just got a set. I'm working on a 69' Dart with a 383 and the pass. side went in without issue. Drivers side needs the #3 tube modified, but not a big deal. Now on a b body which they are meant for, you shouldn't have a problem.

No, but for the price point and features I'd love to try a set. Just waiting on the right project to come along. I'm very curious to see how the fit in a low deck application. I sure wish they made a 2" primary, 3.5" collector version for the some of the larger cube combos out there.

- - - Updated - - -

I just got a set. I'm working on a 69' Dart with a 383 and the pass. side went in without issue. Drivers side needs the #3 tube modified, but not a big deal. Now on a b body which they are meant for, you shouldn't have a problem.

Specifically what was interfering with #3? Steering stuff on top or torsion bar down low? Is it a stick or automatic?

Wow, finally found them on ebay. They look really nice, and inexpensive, looks like they have 3/8" flanges.
Do they look this nice right out of the box?

s-l1600.jpg

Not on a v8 but I had a set on my regular neon and they were good quality, didn't discolor, with a little wipe down from road debri sold them to a friend of mine when I got rid of the car.

Again, not on a mopar, but I bought set OBX tong tubes and y-pipe for my F-150. The build quality is very good for the price. They did their homework (or more than likely cheated off of some else's) because the fit and finish even around all the 4x4 parts was perfect. No complaints here.

I put their full stainless exhaust on my 2005 Subaru Legacy turbo some years back. Nice fit, finish and sound. No complaints.

The pic is correct, look just like them out of the box.

The #3 tube is too close to the box and needs to come inward (towards the block) on an A body and the #7 tube hits the steering shaft. I cut them both out and got extra tubing to re-do those tubes.......but I said F-it, and ordered some TTI's. So if anyone needs or wants these with the ball/socket reducer's, I'll make ya a hell of a deal!!

The pic is correct, look just like them out of the box.

The #3 tube is too close to the box and needs to come inward (towards the block) on an A body and the #7 tube hits the steering shaft. I cut them both out and got extra tubing to re-do those tubes.......but I said F-it, and ordered some TTI's. So if anyone needs or wants these with the ball/socket reducer's, I'll make ya a hell of a deal!!

You have my attention. Shoot me a PM with the particulars.

I've been watching these for a while on Ebay and hoping a thread like this would come up here. Keep the reviews coming. So far so good.

You wont have any problems installing them in a b/e body. The a body, well.....cut/splice/weld.

Auto Transport Service
Back