• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oddball 1963 Sport Fury Convertible Engine Harness Trim? Anyone Seen This?

Speedfreak4268

Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score
If anyone is in need of this rare piece, we pulled it off an all original 63 Sport Fury convertible. It runs along the left inner fender and the wiring harness runs inside of it! Personally it's the only one I've ever seen on a 63? Located in Cincinnati We have many other 63-65 parts!

15939830458637270855062824302735.jpg 15939830729638919604452090102249.jpg

Tried to PM, but your inbox is full. I have a 63 SF, might buy this bit, if it is not in mine. Would you have a hydraulic ram for the convertible? I have 1 usable, 1 corroded and leaking!

Tried to PM, but your inbox is full. I have a 63 SF, might buy this bit, if it is not in mine. Would you have a hydraulic ram for the convertible? I have 1 usable, 1 corroded and leaking!
They are available new in kit form. I'd recommend going that route.

If anyone is in need of this rare piece, we pulled it off an all original 63 Sport Fury convertible. It runs along the left inner fender and the wiring harness runs inside of it! Personally it's the only one I've ever seen on a 63? Located in Cincinnati We have many other 63-65 parts!

View attachment 971713 View attachment 971714
Your inbox is full so nobody can leave you a p.m.
Do you have 64' Polara interior parts available,please contact me,thanks.

Sorry, no, just a few 63 Fury...and a few left over Rover parts!

Any 64 Plymouth trim? Looking for c shaped “eyebrows” that go around headlight bezels.

Sorry, I'll have to check into that. I'm not super computer savvy lol. Did you have a question about it?

Hey Speedfreak I need a convertible top header (the part that sits on top of the windshield frame) for my '64 Polara convertible. Got something that's good or repairable?

I have 1 left, you're talking about the big stainless piece that runs across the top of the windshield when you close the top it rest on it? Let me know

Yes Speedfreak that sounds like what I may need. Sorry I'm slow in returning your reply, been a busy last few weeks. Going to pm you.

I've tried to text you back but for some reason it won't let my text go through to you. But I did receive yours? Anyway I don't have any top frame parts that's what you need I only have stainless trim no top Hardware

Auto Transport Service
Back