• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh What A Beautiful Morning...

cr8crshr

Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
Last night we got a very large snow storm up here in the Eastern Sierra's. Blowin' like a hurricane. But this Morning when I got up, I was greated to a very beautiful and awe-inspiring picture. Enjoy...cr8crshr/Tuck :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

IMG_1353.JPG IMG_1354.JPG IMG_1355.JPG IMG_1356.JPG IMG_1357.JPG IMG_1358.JPG IMG_1359.JPG IMG_1360.JPG

Last night we got a very large snow storm up here in the Eastern Sierra's. Blowin' like a hurricane. But this Morning when I got up, I was greated to a very beautiful and awe-inspiring picture. Enjoy...cr8crshr/Tuck :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

View attachment 577670 View attachment 577671 View attachment 577672 View attachment 577673 View attachment 577674 View attachment 577675 View attachment 577676 View attachment 577677
Just the way I like my snow! Looking at it in somebody else's pics.

14+ inches of wet heavy stuff here in western NY this morning. March is always a bumpy ride here.

It's still below freezing but the solar action is putting the melt on as I speak. I doesn't last long around here, and that's a beautiful thing!

And it's more of a powder than others we have had in the past. They have been the wet heavy kind that melts starting with the first ray of sunshine. By the way, a pic yesterday of the most beautiful lake in the world...Tahoe...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

28514643_10214032545880661_3806580087405177758_o.jpg

tumblr_lwim4v8Rqs1qcwl12o1_500.gif

Northeast getting it. I have at least 10' & it's still snowing.​

My buddy showed me a picture they even got snow in Egypt where it stuck & covered everything for the first time in over 114 years!!! Something weird is going on & it is not global warming from all of the hair spray cans from the 80's?

My buddy showed me a picture they even got snow in Egypt where it stuck & covered everything for the first time in over 114 years!!! Something weird is going on & it is not global warming from all of the hair spray cans from the 80's?

The Clinton's did it!

Well, its starting to snow again. A neighbor told me after shoveling that we are supposed to get 5 - 6 more inches. I grew up in it so it really isn't an inconvenience for me. Midwest to be exact. Chi-town suburbs. Winters on occasion we would get feett of snow like in '67, '78, etc. And the winters were always a damn lot colder. Sometimes after a heavy snow fall, the next day would be bright and clear but the temp would drop to the teens and sometimes single digits. Then having lived out here in the West for so long, I got a little jaded when the milder winters and such. It sure is damn pretty though when you got mountains covered with it than the large expanse of Lake Michigan in the winter. But I guess it keeps ya honest when it comes to living in all climates. By the way...It's the Russians don't ya know with their Cold War weather machine...:lol::lol::lol::usflag::usflag::usflag:cr8crshr/Tuck

And they say the polar cap in the north is unseasonably warm - maybe was warmer than Europe at points this past few days. This weather is nuts. It is the type of stuff I used to read about as a potential side effect of global warming. Some places get colder as the others heat. Storm tracks change. Its the old "Dogs and cats, living together, mass hysteria....."

The snow looks nice. I am just hoping it is not an indicator of things to come.

It's been blustery winds today, gray skies, wet heavy snow to about 2 inches. Just another day in Vermont.

And I set the alarm to get up early to get about 6” off driveway. Got up and concrete was spotless! Thank you for several warm previous days that warmed it up, went back to bed for another hr.

Yep woke up again this morning for the 5th or 6th time,
just in the past 2 weeks, another snow covered landscape,
in late February, now another 2nd snow covered March day...
Just another typical beautiful western Sierras day...

It's raining now, or was a few min.'s ago...
Probably melt all the snow that's left, good by me, less shoveling...

I hate the "devils dandruff" now personally,
it ruins/wrecks everything...

I like the "devil's dandruff", I've never heard that one.

There's something about watching/being in a winter storm. It's currently snow about as hard as Pops snippet a couple port ago. It's soo muckin quiet, I love it! I forgot how quiet it is in weather like this. Were old so old now, WHO remembers skitchin as a kid in a winters storm?? That's the grabbing of the bumper of a passing car and catch a block or 3 ride like your surfin. Speak up, I know there's some guilt parties here. I know I've done it.

Storm hit us with driving rain snow and high wind. I dressed for it and went out for a walk to the local supermarket. My wife and my neighbor think I'm nuts but 40 plus years of working on the water front in all kinds of weather makes a little stroll a cake walk. Actually it brings make memories of a time passed. In the distance i could hear the horns of ships even though I'm a few miles away. I spent many a night outside working in this weather and id be a liar if i said i dont miss it. It has its very own beauty thats hard to explain. The rain, snow sleet in your face , the driving wind and the smell of the salt air. The warmth of shelter and the smell and taste of a hot cup of coffee.

Auto Transport Service
Back