• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

oid rookie

oldschoolgtx

Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
new here. thanks for having me. my name is Bruce. i live in sioux falls south dakota, where if you dont like the weather here, wait a half hour. been into mopars since high school. ive had a ton of them. right now, i have a 68 GTX i've had since 1987. also i have a 1970 barracuda. both big block cars. GTX is an automatic and the cuda is a 4 speed. i.ve been an auto mechanic for 40 some years. that has put a damper working on my hobby cars at night as ive been in the shop all day every day.
i also am into motorcycles and working on and playing old electrical mechanical pinball machines. i also like to drink cheap beer and hate yard work.

1661006541864.png
and would love to see some pics of your rides

I love them ‘70 E Body Plymouths. And the round side markers on the ‘68 Bs. My pops had a ‘70 Cuda when I was almost too young to remember. Vague memory 40+ years ago for me. 340 car, automatic. Yup, I echo the fellas above…pictures, pictures, pictures please! And welcome to FBBO from western NY.

gtx is about 90 miles away at one of the old homesteads. cuda in the garage and i'm not going to lie, alot of stuff on top of it. also i still have a flip phone. i catch alot of #hit for that, but i'm old.

Welcome! Would love to see them pile of stuff or not!

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Yeah, you'll fit right in here with an intro like that. Your OP is just missing one thing tho....tip of my tongue......meh, it'll come to me......

gtx is about 90 miles away at one of the old homesteads. cuda in the garage and i'm not going to lie, alot of stuff on top of it. also i still have a flip phone. i catch alot of #hit for that, but i'm old.
Let’s see it anyway!

Auto Transport Service
Back