• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Oil pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbodycomeback

Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
I am in need of a LA oil pan with pick up tube for a 1972 charger. I am doing a 5.9l magnum swap in my 72 charger.also looking for rear window defroster blower assembly.

Last edited:
I may have the rear defogger blower motor. I have complete set-ups I will see if I have a loose motor assembly over the weekend...

thank you very much.i have the hose and duct that blows on the back window .not sure what all is needed that goes with that

Is all the wiring still there? along with the switch assembly under the dash?

i think so there is a two prong connector with a black wire and black /white tracer

Ok how about the dash switch and harness? This.....

IMG_7659.JPG IMG_7663.JPG

Ok I will check over the weekend just don't want to dig through parts then find out you needed more...

I am in need of a LA oil pan with pick up tube for a 1972 charger. I am doing a 5.9l magnum swap in my 72 charger.also looking for rear window defroster blower assembly.
About the LA 360 oil pan, I'm swapping the 5.9 Magnum into my 66 Belvedere and I'm having trouble getting the pan to stop leaking. I've decided to buy an aftermarket pan so the flange is flat instead of having the indentations between the pan holes. Using the one piece gasket it appears the indentations miss the gasket occasionally and when on an engine stand with oil in the pan rolling the motor to the side will allow oil to leak. Just relaying my experience for you.

thank you great info.did you find an aftermarket pan with the windage tray in it

I have an assemly I took out of my '72 Charger,if
you are still looking. Let me know, Thanks Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back