• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OK ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

cr8crshr

Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
I know you Eastern US folks are getting hammered with snow and all, and I feel for ya. I awoke to this white stuff at about 13 inches this morning. Good thing is it does not last very long up here in the Mountains of Western Nevada. But come on already!!!! :wtf::wtf::wtf: Time to go shovel I guess...cr8crshr/Tuck:usflag::usflag::usflag:

IMG_1361.JPG IMG_1362.JPG IMG_1363.JPG IMG_1364.JPG IMG_1365.JPG IMG_1366.JPG IMG_1367.JPG IMG_1368.JPG IMG_1369.JPG IMG_1370.JPG

Good luck. Here its raining and the crappie will start moving into the shallower water soon. For non fishing members crappie are a very tasty fish.

It is melting as it snows so the crap is wet, last snow we had was gone within a week. I don't have a problem with that, it's when it sticks around that I hate.

I'd settle for some "normal" temperatures for this time of year. I'm not looking foward to this month's electric bill for out in the garage.

Hey TUCK!
Get "John" off his butt and hand him a shovel!

:rofl:

Hold on now! You didn't see that I did more then he did. BTW, we only have 1 shovel, and it's his, not mine, so we had to trade off.:thumbsup:

Storm #1 last Wednesday. . 13"
Storm #2 last Friday ...18"
Storm #3 tuesday....5"
And still counting.
Looking at a possible 2 footer Tuesday / Wednesday coming up.
No more please.

While I was at Willow Springs a couple weekends ago, I left the track to fill up the tank. When I came back I was really shocked at what I saw. The mountain range right next to us, less than five minutes away, was covered in snow, all the way down to the foothills. Us... with the higher peak just north of the track... just dirt. Not a drop of snow, and it was cold out. But how did they get all that snow and we didn't get any? While at the track, you can't see this area behind the track, so we had no idea until I went out to the main roadway.
29339488_1200950140038273_8443456703759908864_o.jpg

Good luck. Here its raining and the crappie will start moving into the shallower water soon. For non fishing members crappie are a very tasty fish.
Don't sound very tasty. Around here we call em Specks.

Auto Transport Service
Back