• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok, need some info..internet savy!

Red63440

Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score
Is there a way to save music from U-tube...keep it simple guys.

There is a tab underneath where the videos normally play labeled Download. Select it. It will bring up a series of types of options to save. Select MP3. Then a window will pop up with either a open with or save as selection. Select save as. If it is a video select MP4. Not all will work correctly, but I have been success with about 90% of stuff.

You need a plugin/extension for your browser. Then it will add the "download" button to the YouTube page.

I down loaded "Any Video Converter" and it works great. I went on line and downloaded all of the hits for 68' and have sat here downloading them from You Tube and then saving the audio. I have about 70 songs so far....more to come.

I got that "AVC" and it works GREAT.

Interface could be a tad more intuitive, but the functionality and quality are very good.

Wonder how long before it gets pulled due to threats.

I did this for a couple of hours yesterday...I downloaded a free converter called "Free Audio CD Burner"...needed to do a wave conversion as my cd player will not play MP3...simple...clicked on the You Tube video I wanted...in this case yesterday was some vintage Rolling Stones...right click and select " copy video url "...then brought up the free audio converter and just hit paste and the converter did the rest...excellent cd burner too...sounded great...Marla

Auto Transport Service
Back