• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OK, THIS is funny

The guys been racing and building engines for 37 years. If he says it's a six pack it must be one.
smiley1146.gif

His Bio on EBAY

Things I sell
I sell vehicle parts and vehicles. Sometimes I have some odds and ends I've acquired that I sell.

Things I collect
I am currently working on a 1948.

Favorite Books
My favorite books are the Old Testament of the Holy Scriptures.

Favorite Music/Bands
I like Paul Wilbur very much.

Favorite TV Shows
I enjoy The O'Riley Factor.

Business Information

History/background
I started out helping my dad in his bicycle shop when I was a boy. Became interested in cars. Began racing and building engines. I've been at it 37 years.

6pack.jpg

LMAO !
He has a "ton" of stuff for sale on his "SITE" (Check out my other stuff)
Anyway, mostly Chitty (the c is like an "S") oops I mean Chevy stuff. (Can we use 4 letter words on this Forum?)
He DOES have a New Old Stock Carter Carb for big Chrysler though. Asking price is $250. I did not check numbers.

He doesn't say it's off of a six pack motor, he said it's for a six pack motor. Maybe you are tired of tuning all those carbs, this is the intake for your motor to fix that problem. lol

He doesn't say it's off of a six pack motor, he said it's for a six pack motor. Maybe you are tired of tuning all those carbs, this is the intake for your motor to fix that problem. lol

Maybe, But is a thermo quad really gonna solve anything ?
laughing-smileys-emoticons53.gif

Oh is that a plastic body ?
headinhand-1.gif

Maybe, But is a thermo quad really gonna solve anything ?
laughing-smileys-emoticons53.gif

Oh is that a plastic body ?
headinhand-1.gif

A good TQ can solve a lot of problems !!!:eusa_think:

Hmmm, I wonder if this guy would consider my 4 belly rolls to be 6 Pack Abs? Looking at his other listings, he clearly has a different definition of NOS than I do.

Auto Transport Service
Back